Defending Your Property Rights
Brigham Property Rights Law Firm
A Case Like Yours
Get a free consultation
If you believe that you may be affected by an eminent domain project, please contact us. You may not yet be fully informed of details concerning the proposed project. Often, we are able to find out more information about the project and review with you its potential impact on your property rights. We look forward to explaining how the eminent domain power may be exercised and, further, how your property rights may be protected.
Andrew Brigham worked tirelessly and never quit. He was able to persuade the jury as to the simple truth that I had recognized a “Picasso” in a “garage sale.” My property is the gem on the St. Johns River. Because of Andrew’s good and faithful work, I was able to keep the property and develop my own private port. [Jaxport v. Keystone Coal Company]
Tom Scholl Keystone Coal Company
I consider Andrew Brigham and Brigham Property Rights Law Firm the best in the USA. If they take your case, they will give you 100% representation and probably will become one of your best friends. [SJRWMD v. W.D. Long Farms; OOCEA v. W.D. Long Farms]
W.D. "Billy" Long Florida Agricultural Hall of Fame Farmer
As a business owner and operator of various businesses for the last 55 years, never in all those years have I had any firm give me the overwhelming service that you did. Andy represented me for over 5 years, with service second to none. It was by the grace of God that I found Andy Brigham. Andy was able to secure 12 times more money for my property than the original offer made by the City of Jacksonville Beach. [City of Jacksonville Beach v. Rukab]
Tony Rukab Real Estate Broker, Property Owner
You and your staff, by your tireless efforts and dedication, renewed our faith in our great legal system to provide justice to the people! By your attention to detail, experience, and commitment to "old fashioned" common sense justice, AND your compassionate, sincere presentation before the Court, you simply "won the day" for us. [JTA v. Lonnie & Jonnie Portwood]
Lonnie Portwood Residential Home Owner
Andrew Brigham is a zealous representative with a great knowledge of the process. I highly recommend him and Brigham Property Rights Law Firm, PLLC. [Clay County v. Dove Properties, LLC]
Jim England Professional Engineer, Property Owner
- A truly successful protection of property rights begins and ends with the owner’s goals.
- Our practice of law is devoted to solely representing property and business owners, not the government.
- Property divides power between the sovereign and the individual.
- Property provides the individual with their own piece of sovereignty and makes possible for citizens to both exercise their freedoms and be rewarded for their own industry.
- We believe the protection and advancement of one of our most fundamental civil rights, private property ownership, has life and breadth in every case.
- We desire to shape the law while protecting constitutional principles upon which our nation and state have been founded.
- We understand both law and equity when resolving disputes between property interests.
- Property does not have rights; people do.
- Zeal is needed to advance private property interests; yet effectiveness requires more than passion.
- We strive for an excellence in representing clients that requires both hard work and diligence in defending what is “right” or “correct” in a case.
- It is important to understand that it is not enough just to be “right.”
- We also know that we must find a way to “win with what is right.”
- Andrew Prince Brigham secured the largest jury verdict in eminent domain state court proceedings in 2008 in a case styled Jaxport v. Keystone Coal Company.
- Brigham Property Rights Law Firm obtained the largest jury verdict against the Florida Department of Transportation in the past five years (2014-2019) in a case styled Florida Department of Transportation v. Taylor.